“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain

Monday, January 17, 2011

And we have a launch!

That's right! I finished my website. Here's the link:

www.wix.com/michellehrin/photography

You can also now "like" me on facebook if you want to show a little love and spread the word. See the like button on the side of the page or just search Michelle Hrin Photography.

I have two sessions planned in the next couple weeks. Both families! Can't wait to work with each of them as they are lovely Mothers whom I respect and each of them have beautiful vibrant children that they adore.

Finally, thanks to my husband for taking a self portrait of me to use on my "About" page of my web site. I pick location, poses, adjust all camera settings, he clicks, I edit. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment