“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Party of 5!

Just a few blog boards of my 1st family session. I was SO scared because it was 5 people and I know Lynn has rambunctous boys. I was right, it was crazy but oh so much fun. More fast paced than I could have ever imagined and put the use of my ability to work my camera quickly to test! Oh and did I mention that it was very cold once again. Mason was hilarious and a total ham. He was directing me on what to do and had some good ideas and kept me laughing. The boys just ran and ran and ran and kept posing and I just kept snapping. I think we got some good ones and I got another session under my belt to help me learn and grow. Thanks James family, you were great!





No comments:

Post a Comment